6 reasons for your SUMMER-holidays in the Hotel Steiner
6 points which makes the fine difference!
For your comfort: We are a non-smoking Hotel!
- The ideal location
- On top in Obertauern, situated in the heart of Salzburg - 1752 Metres above everydays life.
- more than 20 top-hikes (for beginners and experts) guided hikes from the hotel
- Walking paths in the mountain area of Obertauern, you´ll walk along grazing cows and horses
- Super Mountain Bike paths (for families and pros)
- 5 Nordic Walking routs!
- super possibilties for fishing in and around Obertauern
- 3 golf clubs in the surrounding of Obertauern
- Swimming ponds & open air bath in and around Obertauern
- The Hotel Steiner is situated 2 minutes by feet
from the centre!
- Your hosts
- The Steiner family – Thomas, Andrea, Maximilian und Jakob
Steiner – with their 35 employees, they all will do their best to make you a
memorable holiday and to feel you what we understand under the
FULLNESS OF LIFE in the Hotel Steiner.
- The Steiner family – Thomas, Andrea, Maximilian und Jakob Steiner – with their 35 employees, they all will do their best to make you a memorable holiday and to feel you what we understand under the FULLNESS OF LIFE in the Hotel Steiner.
- The quality of the facilities
- The timeless form of the furnishing with high quality materials. Trends are coming and going, we like timeless and sterling quality.
- Communication technic on the highest standard: cable TV, Sky, telephone, internet access in all rooms, W-Lan in the puplic areas and internet terminal in the youth lounge.
- Hair dryer, safe box, bath robes and spa bag on the room, anti allergic-bed linen on request
- Summer terrace with mountain view
- The more on
- free hiking sticks-, backpack- & water bottle rental
- Culinary delights in abundance, made from our excellent chefs and served from our cheerful and well trained service staff.
- Unique in whole Obertauern and over the border of Obertauern:
“The big kitchen – for our guests the whole day all-inclusive and without surcharge!”
You don´t have to care about special meal times. We spoil you culinary delights from 7.30 am till 9.00 pm!
- A great breakfast buffet, with special products for allergy sufferers
- A traditionel lunch buffet from 11.30 am till 4.30 pm. With salad bar, different soups and fresh prepared main dishes from our show kitchen. We serve fresh baked cakes for dessert or for an afternoon snack.
- From 6 pm on we are going to serve a 5-course epicure menue, from 7.00 pm on you can experience our new spa offer the „Late night Spa“. You can finish the day in a relaxing manner! From this time on are only adults (from 18 years on) allowed in our water and sauna area!
- Our youngest guests will be spoiled with special children
buffet. Also allergy sufferers don´t have to worry about anything
in our hotel. We offer special products for allergy
sufferers (please let us know with your booking, if you need
anything special for your meals that our chefs will be good
(drinks are not included in our all-Inklusiv-offer)
- Lazy Morning in the pyjama (breakfast on the room)
- We offer international news papers, or we can organize your daily news paper for your breakfast table
- Our restaurant is a NON SMOKING area; for smoking you will
find a smoking lounge outside the hotel
- Wellness- and vital
- On more than 1000 m² everything for your well beeing: An indoor pool with panorama view, a finnish and a bio sauna, mountain crystal grotto, a tepidarium, a steam bath and a generous private relaxing area and quiet zones, where everybody finds his place.
- Pamper yourself in our massage- and cosmetic department (make an appointment with our therapists)!
- In our gym you´ll find the latest pro equipment for your
muscles, build up your condition – and reduce stress.
- Kids and Teens will be Kings
Baby-Service with baby cot, baby bathtub, diaper changing pad, diaper pail ; electric kettle, Babyphone and babby bottle warmer (on request)
Bobbycar-races, sliding, romping, table soccer, memory, doll kitchen, skill games, painting, Lego, playing with the railway --- holidays will get to short!
- Teens: Youth lounge with big flat TV, video game console, table soccer, pool billiard, internet access and enough place to chill out!
- NEW Outdoor play ground
- Da kann sich die Fülle des Lebens entfalten
- Special family room categories: Family apparments, rooms with connecting door, Junior suites, Twin bed rooms for siblings
- Children are free of charge from 0-12 years in the room of their parents
- Children from 13-17 years pay Eur 45,00 per day in the room of their parents
- Special childern menues
- Family activ-programm
- Separate family area in the mountain spa with loungers and heated seating benches direct on the pool
- Pram rental service (on request and with surcharge)
- Childcare from the 5th of July - 13th of October 2013 and (Baby sitting service on request)
6 reasons for your winter holiday in the Hotel Steiner
6 points making the difference!
- The perfect
- One is truly “on top” in Obertauern, situated at 1752 metres above sea level in the heart of the Salzburg province
- More than 100km of ski slopes at all difficulty levels
- Top-quality ski lifts
- Great apres ski to really get the party started, as well as places to enjoy the silence and stillness of the mountains
- For decades Obertauern has been one of the most-visited European winter sports destinations
- Go straight from Hotel Steiner to the ski storage area to the slopes and back – no need for a car, ski bus, or taxi!
- Hotel Steiner is only a two-minute walk from the town centre,
perfect for those looking for a relaxing vacation or for those apres ski
- Your personal
- The Steiner Family – Thomas, Andrea, Maximillian and Jakob
Steiner – and our 35 employees put our hearts and souls into everything we
do. We look forward to showing you how a FULFILLING LIFE at Hotel Steiner
looks and feels!
- The Steiner Family – Thomas, Andrea, Maximillian and Jakob Steiner – and our 35 employees put our hearts and souls into everything we do. We look forward to showing you how a FULFILLING LIFE at Hotel Steiner looks and feels!
- The quality of our
- Furniture that never goes out of style crafted from beautiful, high-quality materials. We let trends come and go and stick to timeless, classic luxury.
- State of the art technology: cable TV, Sky, telephone, internet access in guest rooms, wireless internet in public areas, and internet terminals in the teen lounge.
- Hair dryer, safe, bathrobes and swim bag provided in each room, hypoallergenic linens upon request
- Our ski storage area is equipped with personal ski lockers
with jacket and boot warmers: pure luxury for our guests as well as their
- More service
- Enjoy our culinary delights to your heart’s content: let our excellent chefs amaze you and let our service staff treat you to a wonderful dining experience
- Unique in Obertauern as well as far beyond its borders:
“The great big kitchen – all inclusive, all day for our guests – with no extra charge!”
Guests of the Hotel Steiner are not bound to specific mealtimes on their holiday. Let us spoil you with our culinary specialties continuously from 7:30 until 21:00.
- A sprawling breakfast buffet for a great start to your day (allergen-free products available as well), that flows seamlessly into
- A traditional lunch buffet from 11:30 until 16:30, with salad bar, a selection of soups, as well as freshly prepared entrees from our open kitchen. Enjoy fresh cakes for dessert or as an afternoon snack.
- Our 5-course gourmet dinner is served from 17:30 – come early if you’d like to experience our new wellness offer, the “Late Night Spa”, starting at 19:00. Reflect on your day in peace and quiet! Our swimming and sauna facilities are open for guests over 18 during the evening hours.
- Our youngest guests will certainly enjoy our special
children’s buffet. Our guests with food allergies can also enjoy
every minute of their holiday without worries– we are proud to offer
special allergen-free products (please let us know your
requirements at the time of booking – that way, we can be fully prepared
for your visit!)
(Drinks are not included in our all inclusive package)
- Lazy morning – breakfast delivered right to your room
- International newspapers are available for guests and can also be delivered to your breakfast table – stay informed even while you are on holiday
- We are a non-smoking hotel - there is a heated smoking
lounge outside the hotel
- Wellness and beauty facility
in a class of its own
- Treat yourself to something special in our over 1000m² wellness and beauty facility: in our indoor pool with great views, in the Finnish and bio sauna, in the crystal grotto, in the tepidarium, in the steam bath, as well as in the spacious tranquility and relaxation zones, where every guest can find a place to lie back and rest.
- Ski pass service at the reception – guests can also book lessons with a personal ski coach from the Koch Ski School here, too!
- Be spoiled in our newly re-designed massage and beauty facility.
- Build muscle and strength or just relieve stress in our
spacious fitness centre with the latest professional machines.
- Kids and teens are treated
like kings and queens
Baby-service with cot, baby bath, diaper changing pad, diaper bin; electric kettle, baby monitor and bottle warmer (upon request).
Kids are free to romp around in our kids playroom: bobby cars, sliding, tumbling, foosball, Memory, doll kitchen, games of skill, drawing, Legos, trains and tracks throughout the entire room – so much to do, so little holiday time!
Teen lounge with mega flat screen TV, video game consoles, foosball, billiard table, internet access, and plenty of room to hang out!
- Satisfy all of your family's needs
- Special family rooms: family apartments, connecting rooms, junior suites, double rooms with separate beds for siblings
- Children’s discounts
- Special children’s menus
- Children’s ski and snowboarding lessons
- Child and youth ski passes
- Separate family area at the Berg Spa with deck chairs and heated benches located directly beside the pool
- Buggy rental service
- External childcare and babysitting service (upon request)