6 reasons for your holiday
in the Hotel Steiner in Obertauern
6 points making the difference!
The perfect location
- One is truly "on top" in Obertauern, situated at 1,752 metres above sea level in the heart of the Salzburg province.
- More than 100km of ski slopes at all difficulty levels.
- Top-quality ski lifts.
- Great apres ski to really get the party started, as well as places to enjoy the silence and stillness of the mountains.
- For decades Obertauern has been one of the most-visited European winter sports destinations.
- Go from Hotel Steiner straight to the ski storage area to the slopes and back â€“ no need for a car, ski bus, or taxi!
- More than 20 top-hikes (for beginners and experts) guided hikes from our hotel
- Walking paths in the mountain area of Obertauern, you'll walk along grazing cows and horses
- Superb mountain biking paths (for families and pros)
- 5 Nordic Walking routs!
- Great possibilties for fishing in and around Obertauern
- 3 golf clubs in the surrounding of Obertauern
- Swimming ponds & open air bath in and around Obertauern
- The Hotel Steiner is located 5 minutes walk from the centre of the village, ideal for those seeking peace and quiet as well as for aprÃ¨s-ski lovers.
Your personal hosts
- The Steiner family â€“ Thomas, Andrea, Maximilian und Jakob Steiner â€“ with their 35 employees, they all will do their best to make you a memorable holiday and to feel you what we understand under the FULLNESS OF LIFE in the Hotel Steiner.
The quality of the facilities
- The timeless form of the furnishing with high quality materials. Trends are coming and going, we like timeless and sterling quality.
- Communication technique on the highest standard: cable TV, Sky, telephone, internet access in all rooms, WiFi in the puplic areas and internet terminal in the youth lounge.
- Hair dryer, safe box, bath robes and spa bag on the room, anti allergic-bed linen on request.
- Our ski storage area is equipped with personal ski lockers with jacket and boot warmers: pure luxury for our guests as well as their equipment.
- Summer terrace with mountain view
- Free hiking sticks-, backpack- & water bottle rental
- Culinary delights in abundance, made from our excellent chefs and served from our cheerful and well trained service staff.
- Unique in whole Obertauern and over the border of Obertauern:
"The big kitchen â€“ for our guests the whole day all-inclusive and without surcharge"
Guests of the Hotel Steiner are not bound to specific mealtimes on their holiday. Let us spoil you with our culinary specialties continuously from 7:30 am until 9:00 pm:
- A sprawling breakfest buffet, for a great start to your day (allergen-free products available as well), that flows seamlessly into
- a traditional lunch buffet from 12:00 noon until 4:30 pm, with salad bar, a selection of soups, as well as freshly prepared entrees from our open kitchen. Enjoy fresh cakes for dessert or as an afternoon snack.
- Our 5-course gourmet dinner is served from 5:30 pm â€“ come early if youâ€™d like to experience our new wellness offer, the "Late Night Spa", starting at 7:00 pm. Reflect on your day in peace and quiet! Our swimming and sauna facilities are open for guests over 18 during the evening hours!
- Our youngest guests will certainly enjoy our special children's buffet. Our guests with food allergies can also enjoy every minute of their holiday without worriesâ€“ we are proud to offer special allergen-free products (please let us know your requirements at the time of booking â€“ that way, we can be fully prepared for your visit).
(Drinks are not included in our all inclusive package)
- Lazy morning â€“ breakfast delivered right to your room
- International newspapers are available for guests and can also be delivered to your breakfast table â€“ stay informed even while you are on holiday.
- We are a non-smoking hotel - there is a heated smoking lounge outside the hotel
Wellness and beauty facility in a class of its own
- On more than 1000 mÂ² everything for your well beeing: An indoor pool with panorama view, a finnish and a bio sauna, mountain crystal grotto, a tepidarium, a steam bath and a generous private relaxing area and quiet zones, where everybody finds his place.
- Ski pass service at the reception â€“ guests can also book lessons with a personal ski coach from the Koch Ski School here, too!
- Be spoiled in our newly re-designed massage and beauty facility!
- In our gym youÂ´ll find the latest pro equipment for your muscles, build up your condition â€“ and reduce stress.
Kids and Teens will be Kings and Queens
Baby service with baby cot, baby bathtub, diaper changing pad, diaper pail ; electric kettle, Babyphone and babby bottle warmer (on request)
Bobbycar-races, sliding, romping, table soccer, memory, doll kitchen, skill games, painting, Lego, playing with the railway --- holidays will get to short!
Youth lounge with big flat TV, video game console, table soccer, pool billiard, internet access and enough place to chill out!
- Satisfy all of your family's needs
- Special family rooms: family apartments, connecting rooms, junior suites, double rooms with separate beds for siblings
- Children's discounts
- Special children's menus
- Children's ski and snowboarding lessons
- Child and youth ski passes
- Separate family area at the Berg Spa with deck chairs and heated benches located directly beside the pool
- Buggy rental service
- External childcare and babysitting service (upon request)