The fullness of life
at a glance
Guests at our 4*S hotel in Obertauern enjoy standards of the highest level, including:
A wonderful ski region – snow guaranteed
“On top” at an altitude of 1700m above sea level, Obertauern can boast some of the best levels of snow in the Alps. More than 100km of well-groomed slopes, 30km of cross-country tracks, and magical hiking trails make your ski holiday in Obertauern a real winter fairy tale.
Endless culinary delights – “The great big kitchen – all inclusive, all day for our guests – with no extra charge!” Our new plan at the Ski Hotel Steiner really lives up to its name:
The real big kitchen – for our guests the whole day All-Inclusive!
As a guest of our house you can plan your holidays to suit your taste without paying attention to specific meal times. We spoil you with culinary delights from 7.30 to 20.00 continuously.
- An extensive breakfast buffet , which revives tired spirits (of course with specially selected food for those with allergies) which merges seamlessly into
- A traditional midday buffet from 11.30 to 16.30. With salad bar, choice of soups and fresh cooked main dishes in our show kitchen. As dessert or as afternoon snack you can allow yourself a fresh baked cake.
- From 17.30 you indulge again in a delightful 5-course dinner , because maybe you want to experience already from 19.00 our new Wellness-offer, the “Late night Spa”. To fade away cozy and calm the exhausting day! From this time on just our guests from 18 years on find ease of mind in our water- and sauna world!
- Our youngest guests are spoiled with a special kids buffet . Also allergy sufferers don’t need to worry in our house. Of course we meet your needs with special allergy products (please let us know with your reservation – so that we are well prepared).
(Drinks are not included in our All-Inclusive offer)
What are the advantages of this offer?
- Plan your holiday according to your own taste and wishes
- Don’t worry about which overcrowded ski lodge you and your family should meet at for lunch
- Enjoy top culinary offers and top service – exactly what a holiday should be
- Begin your ski trip right from the hotel
- Ski boots and jackets are warmed in our ski storage area while you eat
- High-end wines from our well-stocked wine cellar and perfect wine recommendations from our well-trained staff
- Enjoy fine spirits or a cocktail at our hotel bar to celebrate the end of a perfect day on holiday
- (Our restaurant is smoke-free, however guests are welcome to smoke outside)
Spacious mountain Spa:
A wide range of opportunities for swimming and relaxing await guests at the over 1,000m² spa. Visit the pool with beautiful views of Tauern, whirlpool, steam bath, saunas, tepidarium, crystal grotto, and tranquility room with a view; cuddle oasis, temple of lights, different massage and cosmetic packages, delicious tea specialties at our tea bar; and fitness centre.
Dreamlike massage and beauty facilities
Take a look at our homepage to find more information about our massage and beauty offers – with a direct link to download the beauty folder!
We recommend scheduling your beauty and massage appointments at the time of your room booking.
Plenty of room for kids
A kid’s paradise
Everything a kid could wish for and more. Slide, tumble, craft, play table tennis, draw, create your own world with Playmobile and Legos, conduct a train around the room - so much to do, so little holiday time!
Teens are treated like kings and queens
Mega flat screen TV, video games, foosball, billiards, internet access and tons of room to hang out!
Hotel Steiner – Standards at the highest level
- Single rooms, double rooms, suites, family rooms and apartments
- All guest rooms have cable TV, Sky TV, telephone, internet connection
- Wireless internet in public areas, internet terminal in the teen lounge
- Hair dryer, safe, bathrobe, shower sandals, swim bag
- Hypoallergenic linens upon request
- Full baby service: cot, baby bath, diaper changing pad, diaper bin, electric kettle, baby monitor, and bottle warmer – simply request in advance!
Ski pass service:
We will be happy to arrange your ski pass for the next day – just let us know the evening before!
Our hotel’s own ski instructor from the Koch Ski School is available from Friday to Tuesday starting at 19:00 to answer any questions you may have.
Your ski equipment will be safe and sound in your lockable ski safe in our ski storage.
We are happy provide transfers from Salzburg Airport and Klagenfurt Airport, as well as the Radstadt Railway Station, upon request.
Sunday Excursions through Tauern:
Explore countless ski trails together with our ski coach and a member of the Steiner family.