The Steiner family
A hotel isn't a fossilized thing. We are constantly developing, growing to meet the changing needs of our guests. It is an exhilarating and passionate process ...
For me, the most beautiful moment is when the departing guest is already talking about their next vacation here with us ...
My name is Maximilian I was born on February 11th 2008 with a birth weight of 3270 g and I radically changed life of Mum und Dad! I am already looking forward to the summer season when things really start happening.
I am so happy that Thomas and Andrea are continuing the work that Thomas' family has been dedicated to for more than three decades ...
I´m Jakob Steiner and I completet the Steiner family on the 21st of July 2012. In the future I will show to all – that also "little brothers“ can be quite big!
Our underlying principles
- We do everything it takes to give our guests a carefree vacation.
- Through ongoing investments, we increase the quality of our hotel and count ourselves amongst the very best in the hospitality sector.
- We give each other mutual motivation and support, these making us an even stronger team. We combine this with quick, efficient work, to ensure our guests are always satisfied.
- Tolerance and appreciation: Things that each and every one of our employees can rely on. The result: joy in our work.
- We prize detail, for it is in those little things that we seek the extraordinary.
- And last but not least: A family ambience and sincerely felt friendliness play an exceptionally important role.